The adoption of a Business Management System is a strategic decision that will help your business improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable growth. A business management system is a set of policies, processes, procedures and forms that help you meet your existing goals and objectives and to satisfying your customers’ needs and expectations.
Integrated Management Systems
An integrated Management System is a single system designed to manage multiple aspects of your business operations in line with multiple standards.
A common structure has been introduced in the new ISO9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environmental), and ISO45001 (the replacement of OHSAS 18001) standards, this makes the standards more compatible and enables more effective integration of management systems
An integrated management system provides a framework to implement the key principles of Lean management to reduce duplication and improve efficiency by consolidating your systems. Implementing an integrated Management system will deliver the following key benefits:
- Avoiding duplication of information and wasted time
- Making more effective use of senior management time
- Using resources more efficiently to implement and manage your systems
- Deliver a holistic approach to risk management
- Achieving more cost-efficient certification
- Reducing audit fatigue
Process Collaborators have the skills to help you implement and embed your Integrated Management Systems in your organisation that will enable you to operate with greater efficiency.
Whether you are looking to implement a new Integrated Management System or if you are wanting to reduce duplication and improve efficiency from your current systems, please get in touch to see how you could make potential savings.
Quality Management Systems
A Quality Management system can help you:
- Demonstrate strong leadership and direction
- Assess risks and opportunities by using evidence-based decision making
- Establish a processed approach to help you achieve your objectives
- The ability to meet all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate that you have strong corporate governance
- Consistently Satisfy more customers by meeting their needs
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Work collaboratively and effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard that allows you to demonstrate that your business is meeting stringent quality management system requirements in the following areas: facilities, people, training, services and equipment.
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across your business and can help you win more business and compete in tenders.
C2C Process have experience in designing and implementing Quality Management Systems, we believe that simplicity is key to ensuring that your system is fit for purpose and delivers your customers a quality product or service. Whether you are looking to implement a new Quality Management System or if you are looking to take the next step and get your system accredited to the ISO9001 standard, please get in touch to see how we could help take the pain out of the process.
Environmental Management System
Achieving a balance between the environment, society and the economy is considered essential to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
An environmental management system provides a framework to manage environmental aspects, fulfil compliance obligations, and address risks and opportunities
A systematic approach to environmental management can help you respond to changing environmental conditions and contribute to a sustainable future by:
- Protecting the environment by preventing or mitigating adverse environmental impacts
- Mitigating the potential adverse effect of environmental conditions
- Assisting in the fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- Enhancing environmental performance
- Controlling or influencing the way products and services are designed, manufactured, distributed, consumed and disposed by using a whole life cycle approach
- Achieving financial and operational benefits that can result from implementing environmentally sound alternatives that strengthen your position in the market
- Communicating environmental information to relevant interested parties
Process Collaborators are passionate about sustainability and believe that in order to be successful, businesses should set goals that balance the three pillars of sustainability; environment, society and the economy.
Whether you are looking to implement a new Environmental Management System or if you are looking to take the next step and get your system accredited to the ISO14001 standard, get in touch to see how we could help you has a positive and lasting impact on the Environment.
Occupational Health & Safety Management System
All businesses are responsible for the occupational health and safety of workers and others who can be affected by its activities. This responsibility includes promoting and protecting their physical and mental health.
An occupational health and safety management system provides a framework to help manage the reduction of workplace risks, prevent work-related injury and ill health, improve employee safety, and generally creating healthier working conditions for all employees.
The implementation of an Occupational Health & Safety management system will set the strategic and operational direction for the business and will enable you to manage your risks, fulfil your legal requirements and improve your performance.
An Occupation Health and Safety management system will include several key factors, which can include:
- Policies demonstrating top management leadership, commitment, responsibilities and accountability
- Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives
- Effective process(es) for identifying hazards, controlling risks and taking advantage of opportunities
- Continual performance evaluation and monitoring of the management system to improve performance
The success of the Occupation Health & Safety management system depends on leadership, commitment and participation from all levels and functions of the business.
Whether you are looking to implement a new Occupation Health & Safety Management System or if you are looking to take the next step and get your system accredited to the ISO45001 standard, get in touch to see how we could help you effectively and successfully integrate your Occupational Health & Safety management system into your business.