Regular Independent inspections allow you to have a snapshot view of how you are performing, giving you assurance that risks are being adequately managed in terms of health & safety, quality & compliance, programme, and commercial issues.
Site Inspections are a useful tool for a company to proactively manage your projects performance and will help ensure that you are fulfilling your duties under the relevant Legislation, Regulations and any internal company procedures or standards.
Site inspections should not be a “tick box exercise” and are not designed to catch anyone out. Our site inspections will not only highlight areas requiring improvement but will give clear indication of how this can be achieved in a practical and cost-effective manner.
Site inspections will consist of a:
- Physical site walkaround where we will engage with your staff, observe the activities being carried out and the working environment/conditions
- Documentation review including Pre-Construction Information, Construction Phase Plans, Safe Systems of Work, Quality documentations, Environmental reports and survey results, Training records etc.
- Inspection report which will capture the information reviewed and the observations made during the site walkaround. This report will detail areas of conformity, best practices, advisory notes as well as any non-conformances. If you have a specific format that you would like us to use, please let us know.
Site inspections can focus one specific elements of project performance, including:
- Health and Safety
- Environmental and Sustainability
- Quality Control and Assurance
- General Risk Control
We have qualified subject experts within our team for all these areas and we will utilise our experience gained over 15 years of inspecting construction sites, to tailor this service to meet the specific requirements of our clients.